Sunday 20 January 2008

SPP Update

I cerita to people that I'm SPP-ing and instead of encouragement, I get the 'alla you, u tell me this every single time since last year, and you're still fat'. So just to prove that I'm at least heading the right direction, here's some things I did during the last week.

Wednesday : Played futsal for 2 hours on
Saturday : Cycled to Billingsgate Market (40 minute journey), and back
Sunday : Football for 1.5 hours again (i love this game)
Bonus mission : Climbed over a 15 feet fence, and back, to retrieve our football

Although I haven't super cut down on my eating, at least I'm exercising more. Feeling fitter and healthier. Releasing more endorphins. Wish me luck!

*SPP = Six Pack Program
*Recently we added another terminology, PGA = Perut Gatal Association, more on that later, now wanna watch TenaciousD

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

PGA has an affiliation wif SPP...

Eric Koay said...

yes definitely
SPP is the objective
PGA is the methodology

ihsan_huhu said...

during skool period last sem: 20 km cycling everiday

still no 6-pax, more like combined 8-pax

Eric Koay said...

sebab u tak makan enuf protein
eat more protein + whey protein drink

also that one is leg muscles, 6 pack need to exercise packs

look at my previous blogs to see the abs video

h.3.l.3.n said...

hehe good luck

lookenneth said...

six pack eh? good luck man! I'm on a mission to trim myself down for CNY as well :P

ihsan_huhu said...

fat lose during resting, or low intensity exercise...

exercise penat2 lemak xhilang

Ang Choon Seong said...

hahah...mari!

Eric Koay said...

gila lah ihsan u macam banyak knowledge, dulu lu macam cheng ar?

lepas masuk kadet bomba baru kurus

ihsan_huhu said...

aku masuk kadet bomba baru gemok

h.3.l.3.n said...

jom liposuction la..

Eric Koay said...

ok tmr we go