Friday 1 February 2008

Which TYPE Clubber are YOU?

Abit of Colour to make it 'Reader-friendly'

This post is just random stuff I know/learnt about clubbbing. And no, I'm not your everyday clubber, I don't go clubbing every week, I don't know lots of clubbing friends, nor do I have enough $$$ to go clubbing everytime I want to! But hey, we've got to pick off somewhere right?


He're a few distinctive differences/categories about the clubbing crowd:

The Noob Clubber
Visited clubs under 5 occasions
Fret (alot!) on the admission price; 10 quid in London, RM 30 in Malaysia
Occasionally drinking too much (resulting in puking)
Knows nearly no-one there
Dances in a weird robotic style
Has weird mentality like -
If I go in and dance in between those 3 hot chick, we might end up with a 4-some tonight! or,
Hey they girl's looking at me! I bet she's horny as hell! Now's my chance... *followed by a slap*
or for the girl's, Ohno this guy is already dancing with me! How do I get away from him? I can't get away, I have no good excuse, I can't say 'no'!, I guess I'm stuck with him whole nite...

The Novice Clubber (Thats ME!)
Visited clubs 5-20 occasions
Dances better haha!
Monetary issues lesser of a problem
'Knows people' who can get you in free/ buy you drinks
Know at least 1-10 people that happen to go clubbing that night as well

The Advanced Clubber
20-50 occasions
Dancing doesn't necessarily has to be better, haha! Actually if you have a hot bod, your dancing automatically becomes better, I can't imagine a majin-buu dancing smoothly
Start buying drinks for people, opening bottle to get people in and so on
Know 11-20 people there (characterised by the occasional 'hey! how're you doing?' conversation)

The Clubbing Clubber
Knows at least 1/5 of the people in the club, knows the bouncer, the boss etc.
Goes nearly every now and then, minimum twice a month?

Conclusion:
The more 'expert' we are, the more people we know
The more we end up spending? (for guys)
- so basically this means that if we spend alot we can advance faster (it sucks but its reality)
The more freebies like drinks admissions etc. (for girls)

8 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

u find this somewhere or buat sendiri?

Eric Koay said...

buat sendiri lor
so wat kinda clubber are you?

Anonymous said...

nyeh? .. none of the above.. missing option!

h.3.l.3.n said...

same as u kot? or maybe better.. Hmmm

Eric Koay said...

u noob kot?

Anonymous said...

who me? i dun fret or compare prices, i never drink too much and i don't dance funny!!! i also don't think funny thoughts about ppl kayyyy! tsk!

Eric Koay said...

nono i meanhelen hahahah

Ang Choon Seong said...

i dun club at all. How?