Tuesday 19 June 2007

Owl Dracula Bat Moon Eric

.Which does not belong in the list and why? Hint: There are no right answers. Below are my answers; of course if you have better answers, I'll be more than happy to edit my post.

scroll down if you want to see the answers, don't scroll if you would like to try guessing first
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Answers

Owl - Has feathers? No idea on this one...
Dracula - It does not exist
Bat - All are nocturnal except bat .. .. because bat is pingpong bat!! LOL (submitted by Elizabeth)
Moon - It is not a living object
Eric - I can't fly (or float like the moon)

4 comments:

Porky said...

it should be dracula ba... coz it's the only thing that does not exist. i was thinking it might be the moon coz it's not a living thing, but then a dracula is not a living thing too, henceforth the answer. now tell me i am the winner~

Eric Koay said...

nononono...
hahahah...
Dracula is definitely a living thing... It lives FOREVER!! It's ImmorTARL..!!

But anyways there's no right or wrong answer for this thing keke...

Wanster said...

the answer is eric, because he is the only paedophile there.

Eric Koay said...

haha babi choysoon, dun let me edit my blog and masuk ur name there...